The #146 Kadee® Magne-Matic® WHISKER® Coupler features a Metal Coupler, Metal WHISKER® Centering Spring, insulated Draft Gear Box and Lid.
The #146 Coupler may be mounted with supplied 242 draft gear box or with Manufacturers cast-on coupler pockets.
It is not recommended to use a metal coupler directly on a metal surface or in a metal draft gear box to avoid the possible electrical crossover or shorting that may cause damage. Use the provided insulated draft gear box.
Two pairs per package
Click here for the instructions (PDF file)
How do they work?
Coupling: Just push the wagons together and they will couple.
1. Stop with the couplers over an uncoupler and back up slightly with the couplers still over the uncoupler, allowing slack to occur between couplers.
2. Pull forward bringing coupler off the uncoupler. Couplers will snap to the delayed position.
3. Back up, pushing the car(s) to the desired location. Do not permit slack to develop between couplers.
4. Pull forward, leaving the car(s) where desired. Couplers will automatically return to normal coupling position.
|Class/Type||People and Animals|
|Scale||OO Gauge (1/76)|
Kadee 146 WHISKER® Metal Coupler Long (25/64") Centerset Shank (2 pr)
- Brand: Kadee
- Product Code: KD146
- Availability: Out Of Stock