Dimensions: L 30 x W 13 x H 39 cm.
Church Stuttgart-Berg stands in an elevated position above the west bank of the Neckar river. Ancient manuscripts record that the church existed as early as 1235. The new Gothic church which is the base for the Vollmer kit was built in 1853 – 55. The church was destroyed in 1944. The restoration was in 1954 – 55.
Lighting (16V AC bulbs) installed in church. 2 external spotlights are also included for mounting on the layout.
Figures, including a wedding party, are included.
COLLECTION FROM STORE ONLY – No postage due to delicate details.